Strawberry and Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups
Serves 4 / 25 mins
- 8 slices of Non-GMO Wonder® White Bread or Texas Toast Bread
- 8 teaspoons cream cheese, softened (to taste)
- 8 strawberries, sliced (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Roll each slice of Wonder® White Bread flat with a rolling pin and carefully cut off the crusts.
- Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of cream cheese (or desired amount), spreading along the edge of the bread.
- Place sliced strawberries along the edge of the bread and then roll the bread up tightly.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Heat some butter in a skillet. Dip each roll in the egg mixture until coated, then placing in the hot skillet. Lightly fry until golden brown all over.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!