Strawberry and Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups
These super easy to make and eat French Toast rollups are perfect for a family breakfast on a Sunday morning or for a quick to go as the kids rush to catch the school bus.
- 4 slices Wonder® White or Texas Toast Bread
- 8 tsp. cream cheese, softened (to taste)
- 8 strawberries, sliced (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. milk
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Roll each slice of Wonder® White Bread flat with a rolling pin and carefully cut off the crusts.
- Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of cream cheese (or desired amount), spreading along the edge of the bread.
- Place sliced strawberries along the edge of the bread and then roll the bread up tightly.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Heat some butter in a skillet. Dip each roll in the egg mixture until coated, then placing in the hot skillet. Lightly fry until golden brown all over.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!