Strawberry Cheesecake Quesadilla
Serves 2 / 25 mins
Indulge in a sweet and creamy twist on a classic quesadilla with this easy-to-make strawberry cheesecake recipe.
- 4 Wonder® White 10″ Wraps
- 2 tbsp. of softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. of strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp. of confectioners' sugar
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Spread one side of 2 tortillas with ½ the cream cheese.
- Spread equal amount of jam over the cream cheese and spread the remaining 2 tortillas with remaining cream cheese, and place on top of first 2 tortillas to form quesadillas.
- Place quesadillas in a skillet sprayed with cooking over medium heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Serve sprinkled with confectioners' sugar.