Super Snack Bites
Small bites with big flavour in less than 20 minutes-definitely a snack time win!
- 8 slices Wonder® White or Whole Wheat Bread sliced, crusts removed, slices torn into 1 cm pieces
- 3 tbsp. raisins (or your favourite dried fruit)
- 1 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp. almond butter (or your favourite nut, seed or alternative butter)
- Pinch cinnamon (or Pumpkin Spice seasoning)
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a microwave-safe bowl, gently warm nut butter for 15-second intervals until melted. Stir in cinnamon.
- In a medium sized bowl, place torn Wonder® bread, and sprinkle over raisins, coconut, pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips. Drizzle melted nut butter and stir to evenly coat. Press mixture together to form golf ball sized portions.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes and serve.
Mom Tip: If protein balls are dry or sticky, use more or less nut butter, or roll in additional coconut or rolled oats.