Tandoori Chicken Sandwich
For the sandwich
- 2 slices Wonder® White Bread
- 1 slice cheese
- ½ cup shredded tandoori chicken
- 3 tsp mayonnaise
- Handful of arugula
- 2 slices tomatoes
- Few slices of red onion
For the tandoori chicken
- 5-6 chicken thigh
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Tandoori spice
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1½ tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp brown sugar
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes overnight (this sandwich recipe is a great way to use leftover tandoori chicken).
- Bake or air fry at 375° until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Shred/cube tandoori chicken and add 2 tsp mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Toast bread to desired doneness.
- Spread 1 tsp mayonnaise on one side of both toasts.
- On one toast, place the cheese, chicken, slices of tomato and red onion, and arugula.
- Sandwich together, cut in half and enjoy!