Turkey and Pepper Bites
Serves 4 / 10 mins
- 8 slices of Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat, Non-GMO Project Verified
- 500g. turkey breast(or any other preferred deli meat)
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado , peeled and sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach
- 4 tbsp. soured cream or other condiment of preference (e.g. mayo, mustard)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan. Fry until the peppers are cooked but still have crunch.
- Toast slices of Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat bread to preference.
- On one slice of bread, layer one slice of cheese, one quarter of the turkey, a few slices of red pepper, and a small handful of spinach. On another slice of bread spread sour cream or other condiment of choice and place on top of the sandwich. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 quarters and serve!