Turkey & Spinach Panini Snackers
Serves 4 / 15 mins
Create a quick after-class treat with your panini press and Wonder® with this easy to make snackers recipe.
- 8 slices Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat Bread, crusts removed
- 4 slices turkey breast deli slices, cut in half
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, stems picked
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (optional, to dip)
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat Panini press.
Optional: Use a grill pan or large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- On a cutting board, lay out slices of Wonder® Non-GMO Whole Wheat bread. In the center of each slice of bread, lay a half slice each of cheese and turkey and a few leaves of spinach and top with another slice of bread. Repeat to build 4 sandwiches.
- Place 2 sandwiches on Panini press and close lid. Cook for about 3 -5 minutes. Repeat step for the remaining 2 sandwiches. Optional: If using a grill pan or large nonstick skillet, preheat to medium heat. Add sandwiches to pan; top with another heavy skillet. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut sandwiches diagonal, into halves and trim sides where filling may have come over the edge of the bread. Serve with ranch dressing as dip and enjoy!