Wonder®ful Crab Cakes
Serves 6 / 20 mins
Who needs bread crumbs when you can DIY in minutes? Use your bread crumbs to hold your crab cakes together and serve up these easy dinner-time recipes in 20 minutes.
- 2 slices Wonder® White Bread, finely crumbled and crusts trimmed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- Lemon wedges to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 12 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and season with salt and pepper. Once mixed, add in crab meat and breadcrumbs and mix gently until well combined. Gently break up the lumps with your ﬁngers but do not overmix.
- Shape the crab mixture into about 8 cakes about 1” thick.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of butter in a skillet. Place cakes into skillet and fry for about 4 minutes on each side or until brown crust forms on both sides of the crab cake.
- Remove from pan, pat dry and serve with lemon wedges.