Grilled Cheese With a Fried Egg, and Pickles
Serves 2 / 20 mins
- 4 slices of Wonder® bread Non-GMO Project Verified 100% Whole Wheat +Fibre
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 – 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large pickle, sliced
- 2 large eggs
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cook bacon in a pan until crisp – drain grease and lay on paper towels.
- Lay all 4 slices of Wonder® bread on the counter and spread butter on one side of each slice. Set aside.
- In the same pan you used for the bacon, fry eggs to your preferred style - sunny side up, over easy, over medium, or over well. Remove eggs, set aside and wipe pan.
- Over medium heat, place 2 bread slices, butter side down into the pan. Top with cheddar cheese, pickles, bacon, fried egg and top with the second slice of bread, butter side out.
- Fry the sandwich until the bottom piece is golden brown, then flip and grill until the other side is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!