Make a lunch they'll go bananas for! Four ingredients and ten minutes are all you need for this quick and easy lunch idea that is perfect for back-to-school or any day of the week.
- 2 Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat 10" Wraps
- 2 Bananas, peeled
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, divided (or any other nut butter of your choice)
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- Place tortillas on a flat surface and spread half of the peanut butter onto each tortilla evenly.
- Place one banana near the edge of the tortilla and roll it up.
- Slice into 1/2 inch rounds and serve!