S'mores Banana Dessert Dogs
Serves 4 / 13 mins
Yes, these taste as delicious as they look! Take a break from the same old s'mores and try this creative take on a classic campfire favourite.
- 4 Wonder® Ballpark Classics Hotdog Buns
- 4 small bananas
- 8 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 tbsp. chocolate sauce
- 4 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup sliced fresh strawberries
Prep Time: 8 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 13 minutes
- Preheat oven to broil on low.
- Place marshmallows on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment and broil on the middle rack until golden. Set aside as they will be used later to garnish.
- Lightly toast Wonder® Ballpark Classics Hotdog Buns. Once toasted, spread 1 tbsp. of peanut butter onto both sides, of each bun.
- Place peeled banana into peanut butter-lined hotdog bun, top with toasted marshmallows, sliced strawberries, chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs.