Banana Cream Cheese Squares
Serves 2 / 5 mins
- 4 slices Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- ¼ cups softened cream cheese, divided
- 1 banana
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- Cut the banana in half, then cut each half into strips lengthwise (so the pieces are long and flat).
- Spread cream cheese on one side of all 4 slices of bread.
- Top one slice with half the banana slices then top with second slice. Repeat for the other two slices of bread.
- Cut off crusts and slice each sandwich into four squares.