Campfire S'Mores Sandwich
Serves 4 / 15 mins
Everyone will be asking for s'mores! Quick easy recipes to keep the summer vibes flowing.
- 8 slices Wonder® White Texas Toast Bread
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tbsp. hazelnut spread
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Spread hazelnut spread onto 4 slices of bread and top with marshmallows, chocolate chips, crumbled graham crackers and other bread slice.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat and working in batches cook sandwiches until golden and toasted on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and enjoy!