Classic Egg Sandwiches
Serves 4 / 35 mins
- 8 lightly toasted slices of Wonder® White or Whole Wheat Bread
- 8 peeled, chopped, hard-cooked large eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. chopped dill pickle
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp. sliced chives
- ½ tsp. cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Optional ingredients: Romaine lettuce, cucumbers sliced
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
- Place eggs in the bottom of a deep-bottomed pan. Fill the pan with cold water, 1 inch above the eggs.
- Let the eggs boil for 10 minutes. After the eggs boil, drain water and let the eggs cool.
- Peel and chop eggs. In a large bowl, combine chopped eggs, chopped dill pickle, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sliced chives, apple cider vinegar, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Spread the egg mixture onto a slice of Wonder® White bread and then top with another bread slice then cut in half. Continue until you have completed all 4 sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy!
- TIP: If you want to save time, cook eggs according to directions and refrigerate overnight.