Grilled Cheese Hotdogs
Serves 6 / 10 mins
Can't pick between a grilled cheese sandwich or hotdog today? Now you don't have to choose! Save this one for a quick and easy summer grilling win or a fast dinner recipe for any night of the week.
- 6 Wonder® Top Sliced Hotdog Buns
- 12 Kraft Singles® Cheddar slices, sliced in halves
- 6 tbsp. soft butter, for brushing buns
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Heat grill or a grilling pan to medium heat.
- Open and roll each Wonder® Top Sliced Hotdog bun dog bun flat with a rolling pin. Once flattened, spread the outside of each bun with 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Place the buns butter side down on the grill and place 2 halves of the Kraft Singles® slices onto each bun. Be sure that you place the cheese in the center of each bun to prevent the cheese oozing out.
- Slice each hot dog lengthwise so that it is still connected but can lay flat but will lay flat on the grill. Place each hot dog, flat side down, on the grill next to the bun and grill for 2 minutes per side or until it starts to brown.
- While the buns are still on the grill, transfer the hot dogs to 1 half of the bun, and place another two Kraft Singles® halves on top of the dog.
- Close bun over the hot dog and let grill until cheese is completely melted. Serve with Heinz® ketchup and Heinz® mustard and enjoy!