Grilled Peanut Butter Banana Fingers
- 4 Slices of Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified Texas Toast Bread
- 1 small banana, cut lengthwise
- 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. butter, softened or cooking spray
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 2 – 4 minutes | Total Time: 9 minutes
- Preheat panini grill.
- Spread peanut butter evenly over 2 slices of Wonder® Texas Toast Bread. Cut each banana half lengthwise into 3 slices. Layer banana slices over peanut butter on bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Spread each side of the sandwich with 1/2 teaspoon butter. Place sandwiches on panini grill and cook for approximately 1 minute or until golden.
- Remove the sandwich from the press and cut into 4 slices
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve with honey for dipping and enjoy!
Tip: If you don't have a panini grill, use a grill pan or skillet. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook the sandwich for about 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.