Hawaiian Grilled Cheese
Serves 4 / 10 mins
Hawaiian pizza is great and all, but have you tried this hawaiian grilled cheese? This is the perfect sweet and savoury lunch recipe idea that the whole family can enjoy in less than 10 minutes!
- 8 slices Wonder® White +Fibre Bread
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 pineapple rings, fresh or canned
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened to room temperature
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Spread butter onto one side of all 8 bread slices.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and place 4 bread slices face down.
- While face down, top each slice with cheddar, bacon, and pineapple slice. Top with the second slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook until bread slices are golden brown for approximately 2 – 4 minutes and the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!