Hawaiian Grilled Cheese
Serves 4 / 10 mins
- 8 slices of Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified White +Fibre Bread
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 pineapple rings, fresh or canned
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened to room temperature
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Spread butter onto one side of all 8 bread slices.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and place 4 bread slices face down.
- While face down, top each slice with cheddar, bacon, and pineapple slice. Top with the second slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook until bread slices are golden brown for approximately 2 – 4 minutes and the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!