Serves 4 / 40 mins
- 4 Wonder® White or Whole Wheat Hotdog Buns, buttered, split and toasted
- 4 (1 1/2 lb.) cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 1 ½ lbs. lobster meat
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large dill pickles, thinly sliced for garnish
- 2 cups of plain potato chips for garnish
- Thinly diced chives for garnish
- Parsley for garnish
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
- Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine lobster meat, mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, celery and salt and pepper to taste.
- Butter Wonder® White Hotdog Buns and place on grill until toasted, then fill with lobster mixture.
- Garnish filled buns with crumbled potato chips, chives, and dill pickles.
- Serve and enjoy!