Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
Serves 6 / 8 hours, 10 mins
- 6 Wonder® White or Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle President’s Choice® Aged Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 6 pieces of butterhead lettuce
- 1 cucumber - thinly sliced
- 1 cup blue cheese - crumbled
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 8 hours | Total Time: 8 Hours, 10 minutes
- Combine chicken, 1 cup of hot sauce and butter in crock-pot. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Using two forks - pull chicken until all pieces are shredded.
- Toss chicken in remaining hot sauce.
- Toast Wonder® White Hamburger Buns - top with pulled chicken, garnish with thinly sliced cucumber, lettuce and crumbled blue cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!