Turkey Bacon, Avocado Cheesy Melt
Serves 2 / 20 mins
Not sure what to serve for breakfast, lunch or brunch? Here's your quick and easy go-to recipe for all three!
- 4 slices Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat +Fibre Bread
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of turkey bacon
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Optional: BBQ sauce for serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Place a large skillet over medium heat then add the bacon. If necessary, cut the bacon in half to fit into the skillet. Cook until firm and slightly crispy then transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Return skillet to medium heat and allow to reheat. While waiting, butter all slices of Wonder® bread. Place 2 slices of bread, butter side down and top with cheese, turkey bacon, avocado, and tomatoes and top with another slice of bread (buttered side up).
- Cook until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from skillet, serve with a side of BBQ and enjoy!