Serves 2 / 25 mins
Why be ordinary, when you can be extraordinary! Breakfast should be no different! Kick start your day with this easy, breakfast idea for the kids, and make today amazing!
For the Cones
- 4 - Wonder® White 7” Wraps
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-2 tbsp. water
For the filling
- 4 eggs
- 4 sausage links
- 1 cup frozen diced hashbrowns
- 1 tsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ketchup if desired
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Slice the wraps in half evenly.
- Mix the flour and water in a small dish.
- Place mixture with your finger onto one corner of the wrap and mold it into a cone shape, and press the "glued" corner down firmly.
- Finish all the wraps and bake empty, point up for a few minutes at 400°F or under a broiler on high, they will only take a few minutes to crisp up and become "toasted".
- The cones are done baking when they are golden and the "glued" areas is dry.
- In the meantime scramble eggs to your kiddos liking.
- Cook sausage and diced hash browns on stove top or in oven according to instructions on package.
- Once cones have cooled, evenly distribute the egg, sausage and hash browns before topping with a drizzle of ketchup and serve warm.