Chicken Salad Toaster Wrap
Serves 2 / 13 mins
A delicious lunchbox idea, so easy even the kids can make it (with parent supervision of course!)
- 4 Wonder® White Wraps
- 2 cups pulled or chopped chicken
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- Black pepper and salt to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Total Time: 13 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, mash together the hard-boiled egg and combine with mayo, chicken, chopped celery and honey.
- Spread the mixture in even layers over the Wonder® White 7" Wraps.
- Fold wraps in half from the bottom, then carefully fold in the sides.
- Toast on medium-high, until golden brown. Let cool for 1-2 minutes before removing from the toaster. Repeat this quick and easy step with remaining wraps.
- Serve and enjoy!