Easy Crispy Chicken Club Kabobs
Serves 4 / 10 mins
- 4 Wonder® White, Non-GMO Project Verified White
- 2 large chicken strips, baked
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 small pickles
- 4 bamboo skewers or picks
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Cook chicken strips and bacon according to package.
- With a sharp knife, remove the crust from toasted slices of Wonder® bread. Cut each slice in half lengthwise and then cut each half into 3 even squares. You should have 6 squares of bread. Repeat this step for each slice of bread. Cut slices of cheese, chicken strip and bacon similar-size squares.
- Alternating ingredients thread bread, chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and cheese onto skewers and top each skewer with a small pickle.