Fried Bologna, Tomatoes, Mustard, Pickles, Lettuce
Serves 4 / 15 mins
- 8 slices of Wonder® Bread Non-GMO Project Verified White, toasted
- 1 tbsp. salted butter (or margarine)
- 4 slices bologna
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 pickles, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 cheddar cheese slices
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Once heated, add a tbsp. of butter until melted and add bologna slices. Fry until the bologna turns dark golden brown, then flip, and fry the other side, for about 2 minutes. Once fried, top each bologna slice with 1 cheese slice and keep over heat until cheese is melted.
- Spread mayo onto 4 slices of Wonder® bread and mustard on the remaining 4 slices. Place a slice of cheese-covered fried bologna on top of the mayo smeared slice of bread. Then, layer on lettuce, tomato slices and pickles. Repeat to build 4 sandwiches.
- Slice each sandwich in half and enjoy.