Kid and Freezer Friendly Enchiladas
- 8 Wonder® Large 100% Whole Wheat Wraps
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1.5 cups of prepared salsa
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 2 green onion chopped (optional)
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine cream cheese and salsa. Stir until the cream cheese is melted. Stir in shredded chicken and remove from heat.
- Spread a small amount of sauce across the bottom of the baking pan so that the entire bottom is covered with sauce.
- Spoon approximately 1/3 a cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla, roll and place seam side down in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Pour the remaining sauce overtop the rolled tortillas and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, olives and green onions.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the enchiladas are heated throughout.
- Take out of the oven, serve and enjoy!
To freeze: Prepare the enchiladas according to directions (prior to baking) and cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil. Label with the date and freeze. To serve, bake according to recipe instructions, adding 5 to 7 minutes if baking from frozen.